O. You feel that media which has reached every part of the country can play an important role in spreading awareness about rights and responsibilities in society. Write an article in about 150-200 words on the subject.
ices. In a developing country like India, price-rising is good to some extent but we must keep in view the miserable lot of those who hardly get a square meal. The worst sufferers are the poor wage-earners who are always put in a great mess. The big money-lenders and the businessmen never care for this. It is the poor who has to think about the fulfilment of his daily necessities. The immediate hike in gas, pulses, vegetables and petrol etc. has put all of us in doldrums. This has disturbed the family budget of every domestic lady. They are unable to purchase even onions, pulses, vegetables etc. at high rates. Purchasing apples and other decent fruits is a day of bygone time. The life-saving medicines have become beyond the reach of a poor shop-keeper.
ral resources like coal, oil, petroleum, ores and minerals are being plundered shamelessly and mercilessly. If they are not conserved, all the natural wealth will soon become exhausted. Similarly, the water table has gone abnormally low. Used water can be recycled. The recycled water can be used for irrigation and for human consumption. Similarly human waste can be recycled into composite fertilizers. Recycling is reinventing. Recycling or reuse of the waste can compensate man’s merciless plundering and exploitation of natural resources up to some extent.
chool curriculum. Expressing your views on its need in the present scenario and suggesting steps to make it successful.
- Present system of education and its flaws.
- Problems faced by students in the competitive world
- Increasing unemployment – various seasons
- Vocational training to be essential part of curriculum
- Knowledge of professional courses to the students through career
- counselling programmes and experts
- aptitude tests to choose a professional course
- Practical training to work in the work shops or institutes.
- Stipends / scholarships to the students on meritorious students
- Selection through campus interviews
- Job opportunities / self-employment
- easy loan by the government