Examiner: Hello, please sit down. My name is X.
What’s your name? (to Candidate A)
And what’s your name? (to Candidate B)
So your names are (name and serial number A) and (name and serial number B).
Examiner asks a question. ( to Candidate A)
Candidate A responds.
Examiner asks a question. ( to Candidate B) Candidate B responds.
ASL – Topics for Speaking Skill Test
1. Most memorable moment of my life
2. My reading habits
3. Population Explosion
5. The trip I enjoyed most
6. Real learning through experience
7. My favourite T.V. programme
8. What I did during last vacation
9. Foreign channels are a threat to our culture
10. A bitter experience of my life
11. My favourite player
12. Should smoking be banned?
13. Advantages of Vegetarianism
14. Effects of Video games on children
15. Haste makes waste
16. Pros and cons of co-education
17. Mobiles: a boon or bane
18. Junk food
19. How social net-works are good/ bad?
20. Education for girls
21. If I were the principal of my school.
22. A funny experience of my life
23. If I were a doctor.
24. An educational trip
27. Corruption in India
28. My ambition in life
29. Cinema and its effects
30. An accident I saw on road.
31. A horrible dream
33. Annual function of my school
34. Political corruption
35. Morning walk
36. Rash driving
37. Global warming
39. If I won a lottery
40. Work is worship
42. Noise pollution
43. Caste-system in India
44. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
45. My school library
46. Better alone than in a bad company
47. Sports day of my school
48. Dowry system in India
49. The value of good manners
50. Village life
52. Advantages of a small family
53. Life in a hostel
54. A blood donation camp
55. My best friend
56. Natural disasters
57. Life in a big city
< span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
58. My favourite Indian leader
59. There is a will, there is a way
60. Problem of rising prices
61. Festivals of India
63. National Integration
64. A railway accident I witnessed
65. Communal harmony
66. A visit to a hill station
67. A day in a curfew-bound town
68. My childhood days
69. Computer and its uses
70. Unwanted guests
71. Future of democracy in India
72. Beggars near historical places
73. A day when everything went wrong
75. The role media in society
76. Religion and politics
77. India of my dreams
79. Rural upliftment
Stage 3: Problem solving (3 minutes)
or toddlers and the elderly to use the swings and the walking track. With your partner, discuss how you would persuade these children to shift their sporting activities to the playground.