Sample Question Paper - 3
Time Allowed: 3 hours Max. Mark: 70
All questions are compulsory.
Questions 1 to 11 carry 1 mark each. Answer in about 30 words.
Questions 12 to 19 carry 3 marks each. Answer in about 100 words.
Questions 20 to 26 carry 5 marks each. Answer in about 200 words.
1. Define comminuted fracture?
2. Define Menstrual Dysfunction.
3. Mention the qualities of a leader.
4. What do you mean by non-nutritive components of diet?
5. Give one reason why intramural activities are necessary.
6. List down safety equipment required for river rafting.
7. Give one example of angular motion in sports.
8. What do you mean by body image?
9. What is the purpose of back scratch test?
10. What are the dimensions of personality? Explain any one.
11. Define speed
12. Discuss how individual can help in improvement of sports environment. 3
13. A good leader must have follower. Justify this statement 3
14. Define dieting and elaborate the pitfalls of dieting. 3
15. Explain the causes of Lordosis and scoliosis 3
16. Mention the exercises to cure Knock knees and Round Shoulders. 3
17. Why are parent less interested in participation of their girl child in sports? 3
18. Regular exercise improves the blood flow in the body. Comment. 3
19. Define strength and explain the types of strength. 3
20. What are the Safety Measures for rock climbing? 5
21. What are the factors affecting the Motor Development of children 5
22. What are Sociological and Psychological aspects of women Athlete? 5
23. What are the physiological factors determining endurance? 5
24. Define projectile and explain the factors which affect the projectile trajectory? 5
25. By doing regular exercise what are the changes you observe in muscular system? 5
26. What are the reasons of low participation of women in sports in India? 5