teresting and important activities only so long as their behavior is circumspect and helpful.
d a world of opportunities opens up for you. Your career advances and important goals are reached.
· they will be a significant distraction for teachers and students
· a potential tool for cheating
· could foster cyberbullying
· But on the other hand BYOD-Bring Your Own Device is gaining momentum as a learning tool, not just a toy for entertainment
· can be cost effective for the schools instead of having to purchase technology for students.
· many educators believe that banning any type of technology can foster inequity
· Schools can develop rules for how students physically handle the device in the classroom.
iven below and answer the questions that follow:
What disadvantages does Griffin face because of his invisibility?